if you grab the program in July I’ll be emailing you in 12 hours or less to set up a special call where we customize your next 8 weeks of training, nutrition and lifestyle just like I was coaching you one on one for a complete body transformation. This is basically a FREE customized program with support (since I’ll be adding you to a secret FB group!)
Check out the program HERE
I’ll see ya on Skype!!
In this episode on the How To Get Lean Ripped and Healthy Podcast with Luis Diaz we have the trainer of trainers, highly successful and respected fitness author and NSCA Personal Trainer of the year in 2016, Nick Tumminello.
Nick has worked with a variety of clients from NFL athletes to professional MMA fighters, bodybuilders & figure models to exercise enthusiasts, he’s the author of Author of Strength Training for Fat Loss and Building Muscle and Performance.
Nick and I dive into some extremely actionable tips, such as how to use pause go and go pause sets, building muscle without weights some key strategies, the 3 C’s of fat loss, and how Nick would eat, train and transform his body if he woke up 20 lbs overweight tomorrow.
P.S. Feel free to share this episode if you think a friend would either
A. Take one step towards building some quality muscle, stripping off some fat and changing their lives for the better.
B. Learn something worth remembering.
C. Laugh at my horrible jokes, or at the copious amount of “umm’s” I blurt out throughout the show…haha (yes I am aware)
p.s. If you like the episode it would make my DECADE if you subscribe and leave a short review in Itunes! Thanks! – Luis
- 6:00 – Red flags for finding good knowledge and avoiding BAD advice in the fitness industry.
- 11:00 – Nick’s bio, knowing his passion from the get go, being relentless and pursing his passion.
- 19:30 – Whats going to make or break your training career.
- 21:00 – Motivation and the ra-ra…not the answer.
- 23:11 – The dangers of referencing studies. How to tell which ones are legit and which are not.
- 29:00 – Building muscle without weights, key principles and strategies.
- 33:30 – Optimal rest times for specific training goals, hypertrophy, fat loss, power endurance, the goal variance and how to adjust variables
- 35:30 – What to look for and NOT to look for in a trainer. The biggest question to ask?
- 39:00 – Strength Training for fat loss. Simple and highly effective nutrition principles for fat loss.
- 41:30 – The 3 C’s of fat loss. The optimal plan for fat loss.
- 44: 45- Exercise interventions for fat loss 2016 study confirmed.
- 46:00 – Go Pause training for muscle
- 52:45 – Specific training mistakes you shouldn’t make and doing what you love instead of what the trend is.
- 1:00:00 – Best books, breakfast,
- 1:02:00 – The first week of training and eating if Nick woke up overweight and out of shape.
- Artist: Disfigure
- NoCopyrightSounds, music without limitations.
- Support on iTunes: http://apple.co/1FHBfuO
- Download this track for FREE: http://bit.ly/ncsdisfigureblank
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head over to iTunes to leave a review